We had a fun weekend at home.
W took the boys to the BMX park near our house for the first time. Ezra has been waiting and wanting to go for awhile, but we would tell him we'd wait until he could bike without training wheels. I cannot believe that time has come already...and that he would remember! He did great and the boys ended up making a trip there the following day.
That afternoon, we dropped the boys off at Castlewood for our annual musical at Westminster. This year's production was Annie Get Your Gun, a great ol' western piece. Great entertainment. And of course, dinner at Homeroom didn't disappoint either. I know, we could totally venture out a little. There are some yummy eateries in that area, but why mess with a good thing?! Creatures of habit. Me included. My date night staples now include red lips, a bun, and two babes.
Sunday was lazy. I didn't get out of pjs until the late afternoon. We took some pictures for Theo's second birthday...which is less than a month and a half away. So wild! I swear he was the happy baby on my back just yesterday. Now he's full-fledged toddler. We'll be doing close friends and family style for his birthday, but I thought having a cute theme wouldn't hurt. This Mama has got to pick up creating again sometime soon! What better excuse than this sweet one's birthday?!
The later part of the day included a bike ride, soft serve, park shenanigans {including ice cream swiping}, and pool time.
The later part of the day included a bike ride, soft serve, park shenanigans {including ice cream swiping}, and pool time.




1 comment:
the pic of theo is soooo cute
Post a Comment