Monday, September 24

Playing Tourists

Got some tickets for the aquarium not too long ago on one of those discount group websites. So we decided to make an afternoon adventure of it.

It was a gorgeous day so we lunched on a bench over looking the sailboats.
Then enjoyed the aquarium.
E's highlights were the sharks {kinda obsessed at the moment}, eels, and the "Nemo" tank that holds all the 'characters' from the movie.

And spent the rest of the day blending in with the other tourists and their cameras.
W has brain-washed taught E well to call nutella "God's gift to your tongue". So he was over-joyed to get to have a crepe with one. And W also made his customary stop into the knife shop so E and him could drool over the swords and pocket-knifes. We will definitely be doing boy scouts when the boys are old enough.

I was so exhausted when we got home..well, we all were. So we relaxed, napped, and watched a movie. It's big days like these that remind me I am 5 months pregnant!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

look at it this way, at least you are able to GET out and enjoy life. instead of spending day after day curled up on the bathroom floor. ;)

i love city days. looks super fun!!

Stef said...

your boys are so cute! I can't get over how big they've both gotten since January when I saw them last!

Love Monterey. Hoping to go there next week with my family.