Wednesday, May 2

8 months

This past month has been quite a full one...

Can't no longer be trusted when placed on the blanket now. I turn around for a second and you've rolled several feet. And you're so quiet about it. You've also figured out the whole "pull-blanket-brings-the-toy-to-me" trick.

You've tried several bites of solid food...banana, egg, avocado, applesauce, corn, quinoa, and ground beef. You're a champ. Time to buy a high chair.

In the last week, FOUR of your teeth decided to show up. Your front two top and bottoms are making their way out now. And you've been pretty whiny and clingy but not as much as I would expect for four teeth at once!

Still sticking with 10 hour stretches at night. That hasn't really changed much. Somewhere around 5am you're ready to eat.

So silly!! You love to play games and giggle and shriek at repetition.

 Still swaddled. I keep thinking that at any moment you'll tell us you're over it. 

Grab, pull and yank at your brother's hair whenever it's within reach. Purposeful? We're not sure yet. ;)

LOVE bath time in the big bath. Your hands and arms are in constant motion; splashing and flailing your heart out.

Have enough hair now to style!!

3 comments:

Erin Stewart said...

So.Darn.Cute. What a lover! I cant believe he's 8 mo. Bell is 6 mo this week and I need time to STOP. This is all happening SO fast for me. What a joy these little lovers are. Makes me SOOO happy :) Happy 8 mo Swenson Fam!

Stef said...

he's WAY too cute!! Happy 8 months, Theo!!

Tara said...

he looks JUST LIKE W in this pic!!!

happy 8 months sweetness!