Tuesday, February 21

Indoor Family Day

The moment I stepped out of my pjs on Sunday happened around 7:45pm when W and I were headed to our community's hot tub for the evening. After such an up and down week, we were ready to rest and relax for a day. We did a whole bunch of nothing together. 

This included...
Bubbles, organizing our craft stash in a recently acquired bookshelf, pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, reading, turning corks into little people, naps, and cleaning up lots of messes.
  Apparently, it was National Spill Day because we all had some major spill-age throughout the day...starting with me and my morning's cup full of hot coffee. Need sleep much? I think W and I could both sleep for a day and still not be completely caught up. 

Is it April yet?!

Only 56 more days...not like I'm counting...

1 comment:

Tara said...

omg those corks are the cutest!