Love! Also, did you make that wreath in the same way as the candy corn? Genius! And beautiful.
LOVE!! esp. those red and silver trees (?) and the candy canes in the jar! so flippin cute!!
Oh my goodness...did you make that wreath?!?!!?
How did I miss this today? SOOO cool!!!
Meg- YES! :)thanks, T!Heather- I did! :)Erin- that's because you came through the back. :) I'll show you next week!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love! Also, did you make that wreath in the same way as the candy corn? Genius! And beautiful.
LOVE!! esp. those red and silver trees (?) and the candy canes in the jar! so flippin cute!!
Oh my goodness...did you make that wreath?!?!!?
How did I miss this today? SOOO cool!!!
Meg- YES! :)
thanks, T!
Heather- I did! :)
Erin- that's because you came through the back. :) I'll show you next week!!
Post a Comment