At three months, you're...
-sensitive to Brother's voice...when he yells, talks or sings
-sensitive to Brother's voice...when he yells, talks or sings
-finally giving Brother smiles when he invades your personal space
-loving when your diaper gets changed
-loving when your diaper gets changed
-loving making bubbles and cooing
-60th percentile in weight, 78th in length, and 9th in head {I make really small-headed babies. E was like that too. Great for birth!}
-Definitely not happy in the car, but it's much better than E was
-have some serious man-boogers and ear wax
-your half smile is to.die.for.cute...I swear you're already flirting
-have the most edible cheeks
-already going for the tall, dark, and handsome look
-have these 'knowing' eyes...I sometimes wonder if you're going to be an "old soul" type
-and Mama is lazy and wonders if/when you'll finally see that nursery of yours...
-60th percentile in weight, 78th in length, and 9th in head {I make really small-headed babies. E was like that too. Great for birth!}
-Definitely not happy in the car, but it's much better than E was
-have some serious man-boogers and ear wax
-your half smile is to.die.for.cute...I swear you're already flirting
-have the most edible cheeks
-already going for the tall, dark, and handsome look
-have these 'knowing' eyes...I sometimes wonder if you're going to be an "old soul" type
-and Mama is lazy and wonders if/when you'll finally see that nursery of yours...

2 comments:
he is so sweet!!!
and wow! his head is so much smaller than the rest of his body! like you said though, so great for birth. lucky you!! with my 95% headers, i can definitely see why i needed c sections. mama would have NEVER been the same AGAIN...and neither would her love life. hahahhahhaa! ;)
oh my word, edible cheeks are a good way to put it! what a cutie pie.
Post a Comment