Friday, November 4

Pumpkin Bourbon Shake


 In my most recent Real Simple, there was a drink recipe that sounded SO GOOD. Pumpkin and bourbon?! W and I were all over that like white on rice. And it did not disappoint. Absolutely delish! It's thin enough for a straw, but so rich and creamy! Just another way to enjoy this fall season....

What you need:
{Recipe serves eight, so we just cut everything by 1/4}

4 1/2 cartons vanilla ice cream
2 c canned pumpkin
1 c milk
1/2 c bourbon...buy the cheap stuff!
1/2 c packed light brown sugar
 1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
whipped cream for topping

Put everything but the whipped cream in the blender and mix until smooth. Pour, top with whipped cream and add a straw.

Friday Happy Hour, anyone?!

1 comment:

Stef said...

um... YES! As long as I'm not pregnant again, I plan to drink this next year!