Wednesday, October 19

Because I Have Camera Envy

I told my mom the other day at the patch that I felt like I was not officially a mom since I didn't have a fancy-smancy camera. You should have seen the masses: all the moms with their cute camera straps on their expensive cameras that actually capture their kids running away instead of blurry blobs. Some serious camera envy. Heh. For now, I just steal borrow my mom's. 

Like the other day...





So that's my confession...

...and my Christmas or Birthday wish...

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I miss E so much... and his parents and grandparents of COURSE! I can't wait to meet T! Jess, so far, I think T looks more like you.

Tara said...

aw! ill keep my fingers crossed for you!! once you go there, you'll never go back. i didnt feel like lugging "the beast" to the park the other day, so i just grabbed the point and shoot, since it was easier. oh-my-word. i didnt realize what a difference there actually was until then.

you can get some great deals on dslr's at costco!! ill keep my eye out for ya!!

Edie said...

Hey Lulu, good thing you added that part about the grandparents! We're planning our SF Christmas trip and it won't be the same without you :(

Stef said...

I sometimes think the cameras and fancy straps and bags are a bit overload.... but maybe that's just me. Like its possibly turning into a major competition between women. Mine is still a lame-o camera; nothing fancy. It still takes pictures for me to remember the memories we create :)

Your litte Theo is quite the chunky man! I love it! He definitely looks like he's eating WELL :)