Congratulations!!! So happy and I can't wait to hear the story!! You are amazing! Labor was fast and he was born on the 1st... Sounds a little like my Lyss. ; )
Yay! Congrats you guys!! So very happy for you! Can't wait to hear this speedy story! And I am SO HAPPY that you finally got that home birth you have been wanting for so long. I was crossing my fingers it would work out for you this time around.
And the most awesome part of it all? He was born on such a special anniversary. LOVE that part.
4 comments:
woot-woot! he made it on the blog! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear this birth story. You're my new hero.
Congratulations!!! So happy and I can't wait to hear the story!!
You are amazing!
Labor was fast and he was born on the 1st... Sounds a little like my Lyss. ; )
Yay! Congrats you guys!! So very happy for you! Can't wait to hear this speedy story! And I am SO HAPPY that you finally got that home birth you have been wanting for so long. I was crossing my fingers it would work out for you this time around.
And the most awesome part of it all? He was born on such a special anniversary. LOVE that part.
Enjoy the ride, 2 boys is funner than fun. :)
Jes I can't wait to hear all about it! So happy you go the birth experience that you had dreamed of. He is beautiful and so are you!
Post a Comment