Friday, May 20

Painting With Water

One of the more simpler and way basic activities in the art book I recently purchased was painting with water. Totally not re-inventing the wheel here, but sometimes you just need a little reminder of easy peasy things to do. During a morning of outside play, I grabbed some water and an old brush and let E go to town. And to town he did! He totally loved playing and I loved the easy prep and clean up. All I did was snap pictures. We give this activity four thumbs up!
I think E was channeling a more passionate Picasso art piece than he was a mild Monet...

5 comments:

Tara said...

fun!!

Stef said...

we did this last summer and I totally forgotten how much fun the girls had doing it! Thanks for the reminder and oober cute pics :)

ashlynjustin said...

Super fun and no mess love this!!

Stefany said...

Love this. I often laugh at how easily the kids are entertained by the simple things in life. ; )

Tiffany said...

we used to do this all the time in the spring with the kids when I was a teacher. totally had forgotten about it though. I'll have to do it with the girls!:) Thanks for the reminder:)