Thursday, May 26

New On the DIY List

Okay, so technically it was already on our list of projects we'd love to complete. But Dana over at MADE just put up a tutorial--potentially making this much easier for us to build! And of course! Why didn't I think of painting it fun colors!?! That's why she has over 5,000 followers and I have like 5. ;)

Now if E would just pinky-promise not to eat the sand, we'd be much more rushed to build this fun-ness...

6 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE THIS.

Jill said...

My parents got the grandkids a sandbox for Easter. They LOVE it!

ashlynjustin said...

I can see the photo's now... What a fab idea to paint it and the umbrella too cute! Grayson eats sand too, bummer every time we go to the beach!

Stefany said...

I love it. I've been eyeing the pottery barn one hoping it goes on sale at a price we can afford. Maybe I'll be able to talk Timmy into making one with me. ; )

Stef said...

yep! I love this. I think Jason and I can tackle this next Spring, for sure. Hold me to it, Kay?

Tiffany said...

That would be SO COOL! I'll play in it!