My current obsession! Ever since I've had to pour over paint samples to figure out what shade to paint our dresser, I've been all about this sunshine color. It seems to be popping up all over my radar lately as I try to figure out more ways to incorporate this fun color...
One of my bday gifts that I love wearing any day.
Spray painted Mason jars
{source}
This bicycle print I want to hang in E's room. He's a bit obsessed at the moment, in case you haven't noticed.
{source}
These recently purchased lanterns that will end up somewhere in our room.
{source}
I'm dying to make these my new Mama shoes for the summer.
{source}
These DIY striped curtains
{source}
And I'm also on the hunt for some fun yellow fabric for our headboard and some updated throw pillows...some of our up-coming projects!! What's not to love about this perfect summer color?!
In other news, I feel like I've hit celebrity status: my 86-year-old Grandma commented on our blog! ;) I have no clue how she figured out how to do it, but she approves of the updated dresser. Thanks, Grandma! I know you don't hand out your compliments liberally.
Also, we still have such a long way to go, but Boy is already using my bladder as a punching bag. Between that and my allergy sneezes, I so don't want to be thinking about Depends. This pregnancy could actually get uncomfortable before it's over...
{source}
And I'm also on the hunt for some fun yellow fabric for our headboard and some updated throw pillows...some of our up-coming projects!! What's not to love about this perfect summer color?!
In other news, I feel like I've hit celebrity status: my 86-year-old Grandma commented on our blog! ;) I have no clue how she figured out how to do it, but she approves of the updated dresser. Thanks, Grandma! I know you don't hand out your compliments liberally.
Also, we still have such a long way to go, but Boy is already using my bladder as a punching bag. Between that and my allergy sneezes, I so don't want to be thinking about Depends. This pregnancy could actually get uncomfortable before it's over...
4 comments:
LOVE this post! where are those lanterns from?? our new (that we are STILL working on) bedroom is grey, yellow white and hints of black. those lanterns would fit in so perfectly with the style and what we have already done!!
and those toms...i die. you know me and toms.
i hope you dont get too uncomfortable! around 32-34 weeks with pey is when i started to hit my wall. thank the dear lord in heaven he came at 37 weeks. i was about to have a nervous breakdown. lol.
If you click on "source" underneath the picture, it'll take you right to them at Cost Plus. I'm pretty sure they're still on sale too.
And it's definitely one of those things with DIY: it can seriously take forever!! All part of the journey!
I love the spray painted mason jars and the lantern is perfect.
I love everything about fabric headboards. I wish I could do it to our room but I know Timmy wouldn't go for it after purchasing our headboard 6 years ago... I can't wait to see what you come up with. : )
You would love our house, Jess.
Its ALL different shades of yellow inside :)
Post a Comment