It worked out perfectly that while we are visiting, Mama Judy {my MIL} celebrated her 69th birthday. A shindig was held in her honor at Wes & Carolyn's.
W with E and Wyatt
Aly-Berry snuggling E in the hammock
Par-tay time with lots of yummy food!
Wyatt and E even got in some bath time before pjs.
The lady of the hour!
All cousins present
The 2009 Swenson babes...and just because I can, here they were back in Jan 2010...
My, how they've grown! And to look more like each other too!
My, how they've grown! And to look more like each other too!
And the future 2011 Swenson boys; June & Sept, respectively.
{so loving the farmers beach tan. yikes!!}
While the grown-ups were saying their good-byes, the cousins started playing "Ring Around the Rosie". E had already been put down for the evening so he missed out.
They were too cute! It was the classic Swenson full-house which I just love. It was great to see everyone especially the little ones because they change so fast. Hopefully, Mama felt loved and treasured by all her local family and those visiting!
Happy Birthday, Mama Judy!
1 comment:
My MIL's name is Judy too!
I love the then and now cousin pictures. Alyssa has 2 cousins all within 3 months of eachother. Alyssa is the youngest. I love watching them grow together! : )
What a wonderful Birthday for Mama Judy! All the grandkids there, very special!
Post a Comment