I'm laughing....your dad is cringing
I am totally with you... I said this to Steve a few weeks back. I cant believe I am going to say this but we have dishes in the sink from last weekend :(
Love this. Our house is clutter free, for the most part, but is in serious need of a cleaning!
crap... I'm dull. ;-)
hahahaha! YES. that makes two of us!
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna steaL!!!!!:):):) oh how I love this!OMGGGGGG!!!!! Just saw you belly pic on the left too! AHHHH, you are really preggo! You look amazing! Just a ball under your tank!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm laughing....your dad is cringing
I am totally with you... I said this to Steve a few weeks back.
I cant believe I am going to say this but we have dishes in the sink from last weekend :(
Love this.
Our house is clutter free, for the most part, but is in serious need of a cleaning!
crap... I'm dull.
;-)
hahahaha! YES. that makes two of us!
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna steaL!!!!!:):):) oh how I love this!
OMGGGGGG!!!!! Just saw you belly pic on the left too! AHHHH, you are really preggo! You look amazing! Just a ball under your tank!
Post a Comment