Tiff tagged me so here's what I got! :)
1. What color are your socks right now?
1. What color are your socks right now?
Light blue. I stole them from my mom's stash a few years ago...but shhhh, don't tell her!
2. What are you listening to right now?
Silence. It's really nice every once in awhile.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Jumba Juice pomegranate thingy
4. Can you drive a stick shift?
YES! Well, not with much confidence. But that's only because W's truck is HUGE compared to my little Cabrio. I don't like driving it. But he was a very good teacher.
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
Michelle. The mom who's son I teach.
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Sure do!
7. How old are you today?
27...but I honestly have a hard time remembering my age nowadays.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
The kind where the TV is off.
9. What is your favorite drink?
Lately I've been craving vanilla lattes with whole milk. Yum!
10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I went through a blonde stage like 3 years ago, but I always fall back to my love: dark dark red
11. Favorite food?
Thai, Sushi, Indian, and Ethiopian
12. What is the last movie you watched?
Salt. It was entertaining.
13. Favorite day of the year?
The ones that include family time!!!
14. How do you vent?
This outward processor talks to her hubby, wise friends, and journals. I use to run too, but I've given up hope for that any time soon.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Ehhh, the classics: my little ponies, barbies, and popples
16. What is your favorite season?
Fall with summer in close second.
17. Cherries or blueberries?
Blackberries...I eat them by the Costco-sized case
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Sure. But I guess I'm old-fashioned, I love a great phone conversation or ::gasp:: in person contact! Of course, that was easier before E. ;)
21. Living situation?
Beyond blessed!
22. When was the last time you cried?
Tuesday
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
You don't want to know.
25. What did you do last night?
After a really long day, I had a bubble bath and body massage courtesy of my awesome hubby. Then went to bed really early!
26. What are you most afraid of?
Anything happening to those I love.
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
cheese.
28. Favorite dog breed?
Don't have one.
29. Favorite day of the week?
I guess all but Tues & Weds...they usually move the slowest?!
30. How many states have you lived in?
Two. This one and Colorado.
I tag: Mexican burnt, Crafty Buddy, Baby Jack's Mama, & My resident L&D Nurse {Ams, this would be a great way to update that blog of yours!}
3 comments:
I love reading these!
I'm right there with you on the silence. We don't get a lot of it around here so I soak it up when I can! : )
Jealous of #2, 7: ME TOO! I have to like REALLY think!, 8: SAME, I like to *go* to sports events, but just keep the TV off for all I care, 17: Probably my all time favorite too. Whenever I get frozen yogurt I always load up the blackberries, yummmmm, 25: jealous.
:):)
Hahahahaha i totally read this but didnt really pay attention to the links, since i didnt see my actual name!! Haha. Thats what i get! Okay so i will do it at my crochet blog, cuz thats where i pretty much post everything now. Crocheteveryday. Blogspot.com
Better wear cute socks tomorrow!!
Post a Comment