Tuesday, November 2

Gathering of The Family

That's us!

We spent an evening with lots of Swensons {we missed the McFarlands!}. Organized chaos really with so many kiddos. The big ones were running around the little ones. It will truly be interesting if/when one of our future kids is an introvert and can't handle large groups...

E's bumbo was a huge hit.

E played with a current favorite toy:

I remember when these two girls were so much younger, like here!! They grow so much each time I see them. Seriously, where does time go?!
 Sweet Siah

The Jenkins came along too. Seemed like there were babies everywhere!

Uncle Wesley pushing Ezra around.

A lovely informal gathering for dinner. Lots of laugh. Toys. Food. Talk. And love.

1 comment:

Edie said...

That hat has been a big hit....I won't let him near the old one. He has me lift him up so he can grab it off the hat rack. Love the lad :)