Friday, October 22

Sick of Pumpkins Yet?

Good! Cuz the Swensons aren't either! :)

Our internet was down for the weekend and first half of the week. The modem left us and went to modem heaven so I had to impatiently wait to make these.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!

A girlfriend from church is legendary with her amazing recipe. Since last year when she brought them and dinner to us right after E was born, I've been dying to make my own. 

W & I spent some time at my parents' earlier this week to hang out and borrow their internet. I was checking my usual blogs and came across MADE's call to her hundreds of readers for pumpkin recipes. All kinds of yummy pumpkin recipes from women all over the nation in one location...yes, please!!! I didn't get a chance to write down the recipes so I had to wait until our house was re-connected with the world wide web.

Once we were in business, I started with commenter #1 and her recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Super easy to make. {Remember, I'm not a baker at all.} There's still a lot of time before Thanksgiving so we'll see just how much pumpkin we can fit into our diet. Commenter #4's eggnog pumpkin pie sounds pretty tempting...

No comments: