Saturday, October 30

Give-Away Winner

So remember this give-away I blogged about a bit ago?
I actually won it! Yippie!
I won what the photographer, Tabitha Nicolle, calls a secret session. Basically it's a 30 minute session of her taking pictures of...me...with the mindset that they are a little something-something for W. I've never had professional pictures taken of just me before so I was nervous. But I kept reminding myself that it's just plain fun to win something. And W has mentioned on more than one occasion that he'd like to have some 'wifey' pictures of me. But let's just be honest: I still have a waaays to go still before getting back to pre-prego status. But with winning & W in mind, I tried my darndest to enjoy the session, not be self-deprecating, and attempt to bring my sexy back. 

I bought a mini 5x5 booklet of some of the more 'wifey' pictures from the session that only W gets to see. Along with winning the session, I received a complimentary 5x7 which will be framed & placed on W's future desk in his future office. 

So it's not a kilt just yet, but he definitely enjoyed his graduation present. 

Here's Tabitha's blog with a few of the pictures from the sessh.

5 comments:

Tara said...

*GORGEOUS* photos, jess!!

for christmas last year, i did a boudoir session for matt. even though it was a diff type of session than what you had, i certainly feel ya on how nerve wracking it is, AFTER having a baby!

but it definitely made me feel sexy, beautiful and like a WOMAN again. it did wonders for my self esteem, as im sure your photos did for you.

they are breathtaking!!

Stef said...

Jess, you could totally be a model. I'm not kidding. These turned out great! I love her idea of doing this for the hubs - such a thoughtful, fun gift!

Also, don't lie to yourself anymore... your body looks fabulous post baby! Can't even tell you were ever pregnant.

ashlynjustin said...

I agree Jes! WOW WOW!! You go girl!!

Tiffany said...

Jess, you look AMAZING!!!! So AMAZING! These hotos are georgous! Love them!

W and J said...

Awww, THANK YOU, girls!! :D