you kept the tomatoes alive!! I'm so proud of you. Jason has such dreams of planting a veggie garden. We looked at a house closer to Seattle and I think one of his biggest LIKES was that they have lots of fruit trees and veggies in the backyard :) Oh, spices and herbs too!
3 comments:
mmmm that firewood looks a-mazing!! we go through SO MUCH wood in the fall/winter. loooove fires. ahhh i cant wait for fall!!
I love fireplaces! So Christmasy:) I feel like I'm ready for the holidays to come:)
ps... I'm a MAJOR plant killer too, LOL.
you kept the tomatoes alive!! I'm so proud of you. Jason has such dreams of planting a veggie garden. We looked at a house closer to Seattle and I think one of his biggest LIKES was that they have lots of fruit trees and veggies in the backyard :) Oh, spices and herbs too!
Post a Comment