Sunday, April 4

Happy Easter!

Today was spent at church in the morning and at my parents' in the evening. I'm so overjoyed to say that we're not too old yet for Easter baskets! :) William totally made out with lots of fun gadgets for cigars while Linds & I got hot yoga passes. Ezra got a tiny basket with a book and rattle. He's very excited.
 We had a fabulous lamb dinner with all sorts of sides. And Lindsay made the most delicious dessert which somehow was feasted upon before any pictures could be snapped! It was a fabulous evening and I loved having everyone together. Great food, wine & company! Eat, drink & be merry for today we are spiritually alive...thanks be to the Lord!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Amen, thanks be to the Lord! He has blessed me with such a great California family, whom I got to spend the celebration of his resurrection with! Love you!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Happy Easter!

Stef said...

Jess, you look fabulouso!!