Wednesday, March 3

SF Ballet

We did the unthinkable! We let the grandparents take Ezra for the night while we spent it in the city! And it turned out to be such a success, surprisingly! Last week, I got a steal of a deal thanks to a friend. So for less than the price of a movie, we saw SF Ballet's Program 4 last night. And it was beautiful! The War Memorial Opera House was packed & the performance was amazing.
(photos courtesy of SF Ballet)

I'm so privileged to have a husband who will attend performances like this with me. Although on the ride home, he reminded me I owe him BIG time! :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

yay for dates!!

and i LOVE that jacket!! LOVE.

Stef said...

and then he watched a chick flick with you and Mel!! :)
Sounds like so much fun! Jason and I thoroughly enjoyed our alone time when my parents came to visit.