Tuesday, February 16

Two Really Good Things

1. I fit into the only pair of "fat" pants I have (Barely, but the button is done! And who cares about the few rolls spilling over?!)

2. For the first time in (what feels like) a really long time, I was bored at home this afternoon {yes, W, I know boredom is self-induced} :)

Now perhaps to anyone is was not recently pregnant & gave birth, these two things could be very depressing. But to me, they are great signs of recovery! Baby steps to regularity! Things to be celebrated! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

LOL! you crack me up!

i agree though, it's the small things. i will never forget the first time i was able to fit into my pre preg jeans again...it was like the angels in heaven were singing. definitely one of the best days of my life. LOL.

and if you're bored, we are just around the corner! geez! ;)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

LOL! Those are both things to be excited about!

I've been bored lately, but I know that will all change soon!

Edie said...

LOL...why didn't you call so I could play with Ezra while you did something not boring? You left me to work when I could have been holding my sweet baby Ezra.

Stef said...

I can remember rejoicing over being in the "fat jeans" after each pregnancy. Its a huge thing! (no pun intended) your body just grew another person for NINE whole months!!

And being bored... I felt this way a lot too... its why we got pregnant w/Rachel when Ethan was only 8 months old :) haha!