Sunday, February 7

Date Night

On Saturday we were able to get a lovely night with just the two of us. Grandma, like the wise woman she is, encouraged us to get out & we are so thankful!! W let me pick our cuisine & there was no pause to think: sushi, of course!! I had been missing it so much since I was pregnant! So after dropping Ezra off at the grandparents, we went home to get ready and headed to dinner. Yum!!
Then we headed over to a friend's concert for a bit & hung out with some friends before picking up the little tyke. It was so nice to be together & able to focus on one another! Such a great evening! We sure missed our little Ez, but loved the time together!

3 comments:

Tara said...

so happy you got a night away!! the first time we left brady, i cried. we dropped him off and i sobbed the entire way to the movie theatre. it was SO HARD to leave him, but i knew it was healthy for both him and i. dates are the best. now we look forward to our bi monthly date nights!!

W and J said...

That's so great that you guys have bi-monthly nights planned!! Yeah, it definitely was rough leaving him, but we both knew he was in great hands! And I only called once to check up on him (well, twice if you count when we were on the way to pick him up) so I thought that was pretty darn good. ;)

Stef said...

I keep forgetting to check the blog! then, just as I think "I haven't seen any recent pix of Ezra..." here they are! I'm so glad you guys got out for a date, just the two of you. So fun! After you have more kids, its really fun to go on a date with JUST you two and the baby :)