Saturday, January 30

Newborn Photos

One of our talented friends, Tara, took the time & energy to take some fantastic newborn photos of little Ezra for us. They turned out to be so adorable!! I'm really excited to print & frame some for his room and to use some for our birth announcements. Tara is starting her own photography business which we fully support because she already has a natural eye for beautiful photos & she's just an awesome person all around!! :) Her photo blog can be found here.

8 comments:

Stef said...

AAAAAHHHH!!! I love that you did these! We did nothing like this with Ethan and then Jess Kemper took great photos of Rachel when she was born. I loved them so much, but we never did them with Kara, because she got so sick right away :(

These turned out so great! I love the last one with the feet.
So glad to have you back in the blog world!

Stef said...

Also, good to know even though our websites are set to private, our updates still show up in the blog lists!!

Tara said...

is that top photo from the cd? if so, i am SO SORRY i imported the pic with the logo on there. ill burn you another copy sans the logo. ;)

and thanks so much for the sweet words. <3

W and J said...

T- I took the top one from your photo blog so I could get your logo in there!! :)

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures! Your son is sooo cute! Did you go to private already? Cuz you are showing up in my blog list. haha You 3 are adorable!

Tara said...

oh phew! ok. :)

thank you!! <3

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Gorgeous pictures!! E is such a handsome little guy!

jillyco said...

Love love love the pictures!!! Thanks for inviting me to view your private blog...it's nice to catch up! And wow...you have had a rough start, but God is good! Hope to see you soon! Love you!