I am going to try to give myself lots of grace when it comes to getting back into my clothes...6 months sound fair?? Really looking forward to getting that old wardrobe out of the garage!! :) And gotta love those heels!!! Sigh.
haha! 6 months would be awesome. I usually start an actual work out routine right about 6 months.... but I typically give myself an entire 9. However, I've never looked as skinny as Reese after having any of my kids :)
Please remember that since you're nursing, it will not all drop off....you will have about 10 pounds while nursing....which will drop off within days of weening. Your body is working and doing what God made it for....be patient. Now working out for six weeks!
5 comments:
9 months on, 9 months off.
haha! 6 months would be awesome. I usually start an actual work out routine right about 6 months.... but I typically give myself an entire 9. However, I've never looked as skinny as Reese after having any of my kids :)
Haha! Opps, guess I'm not being as gracious as I thought! :)
Please remember that since you're nursing, it will not all drop off....you will have about 10 pounds while nursing....which will drop off within days of weening. Your body is working and doing what God made it for....be patient. Now working out for six weeks!
Let me know when you are ready to go heel shopping! :) Can't wait until the little one decides to come so we can all meet Baby S.
Post a Comment