Tuesday, November 10

Baby Blessings!

Last month, four fabulous hostess pulled off a beautiful and lovely baby shower for Baby Swenson. I was overwhelmed by all the support and love. It was great to be able to have so many loved ones in the same place at the same time. W & I can't wait to continue to share our lives and baby with these wonderful people!

Delicious food spread!
Cute decorations!

W was valet & good thing...not much parking space!
My four fabulous hostesses!! They did such an awesome job!
Proud parents-to-be! :)

We are in such good hands with all our wonderful gifts! We are so set for having this baby and are so excited to be able to use all of our great things!! And it was great to see such talented women-- we are blown away by all our homemade goodies!! :)

2 comments:

Stef said...

Looks like you had a beautiful shower! I can't get over how cute your tummy is. You look so healthy. I vote for lots more Swenson babies :)
I can't believe you're down to 26 days!!!!

Tara said...

you did get lots of home made stuff! i especially loved the cacoon (spllg?!). you'll get some adorable pictures with that!