Sunday, October 11

It's Pumpkin Time!!

Our fabulous friend, Lindsay, W & I headed over to Joan's Farm to go to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend!! And we had a blast! Last year W & I went to Moore's Pumpkins at Rowell Ranch Rodeo. We liked it fine, but it didn't have all the bells & whistles that Joan's does. We walked through a corn maze, petted goats, took advantage of their silly photo opps, people-watched, checked out the staged "Western Town" and finally, picked out our pumpkins!

This is definitely a great kid place, as made evident by all the families & little ones running around. I was surprised to still see so many of them an hour before closing time. The pumpkins were a great price and a fabulous time was had by all! A Swenson family tradition-- 2nd year in the making!!
W really enjoyed scaring the snot out of us in the corn maze! I caught him long enough to take a quick picture before he went off hiding again. ..

We both found the perfect pumpkin for just $4 each!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

aw! yay for fun fall days! i LOVE pumpkin patches! you should try g&m in livermore or make a day trip and head out to half moon bay and do lemos farms. both have mucho activities and are two of our favorites!

Stef said...

This is a great pumpkin patch! We haven't been there since Ethan was 9 months old, but we always loved going. Cute pictures and Jess, you look fabulous!