
Two weekends ago, we met up with some friends of mine who were visiting the city for a wedding. And oddly enough, I have them to thank for ultimately meeting William so it was super fun for him to meet them. God definitely paved the way through this cute family! Together, we hit all the classic tourist spots: Pier 39, Fisher's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, and Palace of Fine Arts. We walked over 10 miles that day! Phew! (I was totally all about the sofa the next day!) W & I also got some great practice with their 9 month old and the stroller. Navigating through all those people was tough! W was a total natural!


One little gem we discovered in the Marina District on Chestnut St. was
SweetDish... an amazingly shabby chic (if candy stores can be that) confection shop! Yum! So I walked away with some Coke-Cola gummies and sour grapefruit gummies in cute little wrappers! Definitely made all that walking worth it! We ended the day with a fabulous Sushi Dinner (only cooked rolls for me!) around Union Square before heading home on bart. Thanks for a fabulous day in the foggy city, Reeves Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment