Sunday, July 5

Grandma's Post

My mom's awesome post of our midwife appt. We went to our 2nd appt last month to hear the heartbeat & get a regular check-up. We were so excited to have my mom there. She, like the wonderful scrap-booker she is, took pictures to our album! We love our midwife, Veronica Wagner, & her student apprentices. I look forward to every appointment! We're so excited for this beautiful adventure of pregnancy, labor and delivery!!


4 comments:

Megan said...

okay seriously. how did i miss that you were preggers??? what the heck! You are going to be such a cute pregnant girl! and i love your midwife, she looks rad and earthy! hope it continues going well! how far along are you?

Stef said...

Ah! So cute! I think its awesome that your Mom got to go. I told my Mom that with our next baby, she's totally welcome to come to the 2 ultrasounds. Not sure why we've never invited her in the past!
So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet little jr or little miss

W and J said...

Meg- don't worry!! :) I haven't really made an obvious post about it until now!!

Tara said...

aww so exciting! and i agree, your midwife looks all organic and earthy. im so excited to read about your adventures with the midwife, ive never known anyone to go that route before and i cant wait to learn all about it through you!