Saturday, April 25

Amazingly Addicting

Wonderful, tongue-tingling goodness!! Flavorful, colorful and in a wide variety of tastes! We fight over them, and start brawling over who ate more. If we could, we would officially ban them from our pantry. Too bad that will never ever happen...


Watch out they're dangerously delicious!

4 comments:

Stef said...

these are SO yummy! I love how crispy they are. Not thin and oily at all.
YUM... You've just opened my mind up to a new craving of the day and a reason to go to the store. :)

W and J said...

Ha! I'm so glad! I'm all about shameless plugs for products we love. Just watch out though: William was gone this weekend on a men's retreat so that left me eating a whole bag myself!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

The cheddar beer are my favorite - SO yummy!

Tara said...

i too love these. so yummy with a good sandwich. hey lady, i still need to get those books to you! let me know what your schedule is like this week!