An Arterburn family tradition to take pictures the first day of school right in front of the door. I think my mom starting doing this so the door could be a comparison of my growth through the ages. I think this will be a Swenson tradition too. We did it Monday for William's first day at State school. So far, so good-- besides a few scheduling frustrations that worked out. You can tell by the porch light-- it was too early for both of us!! We definitely enjoyed sleeping in during break!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad school is going well so far. You have my sympathy with getting up and out the door so early. We have a couple mornings a week where we have to be on our way somewhere very early and its been SO hard! I don't like getting out of bed when outside, it looks like I should still be sound asleep!
yay! congrats william!
Wills, we are all so proud of you...we're not too happy with the Cost Accounting, but we'll soldier on!
We always took pictures in front of the door too!
And congrats, William!
Post a Comment