I didn't have any grey shoes for this season! So yes, maybe a few too many, but how many shoes do you really have?? Now, considering my last post, I will no longer be able to shop, really. But all of these were under $25 and I'll definitely wear them! :) William bought a gun this week and I bought some shoes. We pretty much even now, I think. To each, her/his own, right?! William says shopping is no longer my hobby. He's putting me on a very strict budget now. Man, I LOVE being married to a strong man...but sometimes, it's not as much fun when he pulls the plug! :D
P.S. Note to self: don't be sick at home with lots of time to online shop. Really bad combo!
And really, please leave a number...I'm curious to see where I stand in the girl-shoe world!
6 comments:
Hey Jessica, it's Caris. I found your blog from your Facebook profile. I had to respond to this post, because I am a complete shoe-addict, and I know my number will push up the average of your poll. =) Dan and I had a similar argument when we first got married. We bet how many pairs of shoes I had, and the over-under was 100!! We then had to count them to see who won... I think I had around 85, maybe 90?? You never said your number, though! What is it?
P.S. Love the new finds!
i am actually not like most girls. i dont keep clothes or shoes if i havent worn them in 1 year--thats my rule. i go through my closet about every 6 months and pull out anything that hasnt been worn in a year or a little less and make a goodwill run. so, currently, i have maybe 12-15 pairs of shoes. it sounds like NOTHING compared to most girls who have 100s. lol. btw--really cute selections from your recent shopping venture! loooove them!
oh and shoes are wayyyy better than guns. poo on guns. ;)
I would bet lots of money that I'm going to beat all of you out on the LEAST amount. I hate shoe shopping and really never see a pair that catches my eye. So, I have 4 pairs. Literally. Running shoes, 2 pairs for church and one pair that I totally branched out on last year and bought from Payless Shoe Source. :)
Its very sad, I know.
haha I think I'm pretty low on the shoe count. I have about 15 pairs of "real" shoes, and like 10 pairs of flip flops. so somewhere around 25-30. They were selling old navy flip flops for $1 this summer, so I stocked up! haha
what's your count?
Ok, so I just checked quickly...I have 37 pairs of shoes which includes running, sneakers, flip-flops, and work/dress shoes. I think the most expensive pair I have is my cowgirl boots that William got for me in Austin this summer. And I have some old shoes in there too that I, like Tara, should donate!!
Stef-- you're not helping my cause here :)
Um, I am not going to help much either. Sorry!! My daughter has more pairs of shoes than I do!
I have about 10 or 12 pairs of shoes. As far as ones I wear regularly...like Stef, about 4. I've never been a "shoe girl" so there ya go. :)
Post a Comment