Tuesday, September 16

Mama Judy

She's been in the hospital since Sunday night & I just spoke with her for the first time today. Thankfully, she sounds fabulous and seems to be doing much better. She's able to keep food down and her voice has life to it. She's had visitors and callers. We appreciate so much your prayers, notes, and e-mails. And we are happy to report that the plan is to get her home by Wednesday with some meds. What a big scare, but hopefully she's on the mend from here on out!

4 comments:

Tara said...

oh good! so glad she's doing better!!

Stef said...

I'm very glad to hear she's doing better. I've been praying for her this week and anxious to hear that. Keep us posted!

Megan said...

Glad to hear she's doing well. I prayed when I saw your first blog, and just forgot to tell you!

jillyco said...

Praise God! :) Glad she's doing better!