Sunday, August 3

Operation Crafty!

While the boys goofed around & played video games together, the girls got crafty! I completed a reversible bag with ribbon handles. I copied the sunglass case idea + the unfinished make-up bag idea. Thanks, Gretchen-- your teaching paid off!! :) Together, Sarah & I made cute pincushions too. Sarah found a website for free instructions & off we went. A fabulously fun evening of sewing! I sew enjoyed it! :)

Sarah's (L) & Mine (R)

Double-sided purse with ribbon handles

Our Men :)

3 comments:

Stef said...

cute pin cushions! Gretchen will be so proud. :)

Tara said...

im so jealous of your craftiness.

gretchen y. said...

I am so proud, I'd love to see the instructions, can you send me the link? that would be fun to make for my mom. also, if you can make it a pin cushion you know you can make it a huge floor pillow or seat right?