Tuesday, August 26

First Day!

I survived the first day!! It was fantastic and I love my class. They are very sweet natured, although it was just the first day. It'll be splendid to bond over Outdoor Ed week in October. I so tired though. First day back and standing all day long. It definitely went fast but I'm already ready to go to bed... at 5pm. And I desperately need a pedicure. Yikes!!

4 comments:

Stef said...

I'm glad you like your new class! Very nice. The pedicure... I'm in need of one too and we never did set an actual date. Email me and let me know what evenings work for you and we'll do it!

Megan said...

Oh outdoor ed! haha Glad to hear your class is going well!

jillyco said...

Glad it went well Jess! I thought about you today and wondered how you were doing with your new class! :)

Tara said...

oh how i loooove outdoor ed!! do you HAVE to be in hs to be a counselor?!!? i miss it. =(