Tuesday, July 15

T-shirt Art

When I'm not working, I'm not dressed up either (except on date nights!). I love my classic t-shirt & jeans. Today, I followed a post made by Tangled & True Blog and found some really cute t-shirts with crazy art. Apparently Design by Humans takes people's submitted art work & turns them into t-shirt. The winners win lots of money & people buy them. I did! :) Check it out to at least see some crazy art!



I really have this thing for trees & so when I saw this one... I bought it. What can I say, I'm a tree hugger! :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

i looooooove the second one!!!!!!!!!!! i may just buy one!!

W and J said...

I really liked that one too! :) I bought another one instead & couldn't tell my husband I bought THREE shirts. 2 shirts...now I can get away with that! ;) Heehee

jillyco said...

Very cool...I like the tree one too. It reminds me of the Ents from Lord of the Rings!

Stef said...

I love these! I had fun looking at the website. I especially dig the recycle one... totally fits our family.
They look cozy and I was impressed with they length. I hate short t-shirts.
I wonder if their true to size or not... let me know if you order any.

W and J said...

Stef- I ordered 3 (one for a friend& 2 for me) I'll let you know how the sizes turn out :) I'm really hoping their lengthy too. I hate short shirts too!!