Thursday, July 10

I wish...

I would have known my wonderful husband when he was rocking this:



He is so hot yet looks like an entirely different person. I sometimes wonder how I would have reacted if I met him while he was sporting that 'do. What would I have thought? I've seen some old family pictures & during one Christmas while he was growing it out, he looked totally rastafarian. It was awesome. I really hope our future kids get his beautiful, gorgeous, curly locks. :)

6 comments:

W and J said...

Tara, notice how he's wearing three rings too (in the second picture)? Wierd, huh? He may be more like Matt than I'd care to admit! :) Does Matt like Vanilla Scent Candles?! William did even before my female influence!! AH!

Stef said...

Wow! I can't get over how perfectly tight his curls are! My goodness. I would imagine at least one of your kids will inherit it. If you have boys that get it, I'll bet you'll have the hardest time cutting them off!

jillyco said...

Wow! I remember you showing me a picture of him like this (or maybe it was William who showed me?) Do you think he'll ever grow it out again?

W and J said...

I wish :) But I don't think so. For one, I don't think whatever profession he goes into will let him. Second, he's older now & doesn't have as much to work with at the top! ;) But it's still cool..haha!

Ruthlys said...

Wow!! Can you believe the blond baby he is holding is five years old today?!?! Where does the time go?! He does look like a natural holding the little one...hehehe

W and J said...

RUTH! :) You are so right. I can't wait for your baby brother to be a papa. He's a natural at it! :D So glad you're keeping tabs on us. Miss you guys!