No, not under your eyes...although I did have them today when forced to get up again at early hours this morning to book it to summer school. I have found this awesome handmade sell & buy website. Now those of you savy bloggers may have already come across this little gem, but this is great! So many talented women who make things! I love it. So I posted the onesies already & now I've come across some bags. This woman also has a blog (of course, what fun & hip lady does not?!?) Here's some of the fun products she makes:



Here's the Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5121442
And her blog: http://pinklemonadeboutique.typepad.com/
3 comments:
oh my goodness, these are adorable! I've been looking at diaper bags, since I'll need one in October and I think one of these will do fabulously! SO cute!
That's such a fabulous idea! Hip Mama! :) And I love your blog-- you have such adorable children and how exciting to have another one on the way! You should definitely keep those progression pictures coming!!
i looooooooooove etsy!
Post a Comment